Creamy Alfredo Chicken Pasta

12:13 PM



Guys and gals....this is a recipe you HAVE to try. I made this the other night just by throwing things together. My husband was going to be home from work within a half hour. I'd been so busy with the kids that I had not even thought about what I was going to make for dinner, much less started making it. I had no it would be such a hit. I didn't take any pictures because it was literally just thrown together. But I will do my best to explain everything in detail!


What You Will Need

1 can all white meat chicken
1 medium onion
1 red bell pepper
1/2 package spaghetti noodles
1 jar Alfredo sauce
1 Tbs salt
1 Tbs pepper
1/2 tsp minced garlic
Olive oil
1 Tbs Italian seasoning



Directions


Slice onion and bell pepper. Drizzle your olive oil in a medium sized skillet until the bottom is slightly coated. Add minced garlic, onion, and bell pepper. Over low-med heat let vegetables simmer, covered, until soft. While that is cooking, add water, a pinch of salt, and spaghetti noodles, to a large pot. Boil until noodles are soft. Open can of chicken, drain and rinse, then add to a separate, smaller pot. I also drizzled olive oil in the bottom of this pot to cook the chicken in. Add salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning to chicken and cook until heated through. Once your vegetables are done (they will be soft), add chicken and Alfredo sauce to that skillet. When the noodles are done, add those also. I re-covered the skillet and let simmer for about 10 minutes so all of the flavors could blend a bit better. 
Bon Apetit!

This was seriously SO delicious and only took a total of about 45 minutes to make, start to finish. My husband and my children loved it! I was worried for nothing and wish I had taken some pictures so I could add them to this blog post. 

I hope you guys will try it and enjoy it as much as we did!

Hugs and Love, 

You Might Also Like

0 comments